[Trisquel-users] I've seen the apple conference of 2014 and I feel outraged.

abhiaec at gmail.com abhiaec at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 07:17:29 CEST 2014

Have you guys looked at their so called phone and desktop
integration.Remember KDE Connect ???
How seamlessly it integrated Android notifications on the KDE desktop.
Gnome team started off looking at Apple design, but today they have surpassed
them at ease.
Look at KDE, they have done so many wonderful things.
How awesome was mtp-kio when nothing else was working properly for devices
with mtp.
The community does not get much credit outside the community.
Thats where the issue is !!!
Apple is also known for copying and then sue'ing !!!