[Trisquel-users] I've seen the apple conference of 2014 and I feel outraged.

jabjabs at fastmail.com.au jabjabs at fastmail.com.au
Mon Aug 4 06:29:14 CEST 2014

Personally I have watched it, I watch most conference presentations and spend
a lot of time following all the technology news. I do not want to use it in
any form but it is good to keep an eye on what is going on other areas of
technology. As much as we might not want it to, unfortunately what these big
corporations do still affect the free software movement by proxy.

We can protect ourselves but we also have to keep an eye out to see what new
dangers are potentially lurking. It also help when it comes to talking with
others since you can more easily relate which is a nice up side. :)