[Trisquel-users] I've seen the apple conference of 2014 and I feel outraged.

jabjabs at fastmail.com.au jabjabs at fastmail.com.au
Mon Aug 4 06:25:49 CEST 2014

It is one thing to see these things copied or "inspired" from the Free
software community it is somewhat expected to happen from time to time, yes
it is a bit more blatant in this case but you essentially just have to leave
it be. Just rest in the knowledge that if they are turning to Free software
for innovation then we must be doing something right I quess. :P

The big problem is that I am waiting for the day that people claim that the
Gnome team are copying Apple, that would just be a shame in terms of giving
credit where it is deserved.