[Trisquel-users] BIOS settings not found

abhijithb21 at gmail.com abhijithb21 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 23:57:59 CEST 2014

The BIOS works correctly. The problem is that he encrypted the whole
installation but his passphrase is not accepted. Even I would have suggested
Trisquel but without accessing BIOS settings menu how can he change boot
device priority? I thought one could get away with that while using these
small distros for they install into the USB flash drive but I was wrong. I
had to configure BIOS to boot from USB even though it was not a live one but
one that had the OS installed into.