[Trisquel-users] I've seen the apple conference of 2014 and I feel outraged.

shiretoko at web.de shiretoko at web.de
Sun Aug 3 23:46:53 CEST 2014

There are _a lot_ of stupid people in the world doing _a lot_ of stupid
things. If you bother yourself with everyone of them your life will become
the great tale of anger.
So why did you watch it in the first place?

In my opinion, the popular desktop environments are the pearl of the free
software world.
Gnome3 and KDE not only compete with ios and windows desktop, they beat them
with ease.
They're coming up with revolutionary and innovative design and usability
ideas all the time and I'm just impressed how this is all possible as a free
software project.
Even better: Gnu/Linux has not only one but plenty of them.
For myself, I can hardly imagine using anything else than tiling window
managers like awesome or i3.
IOS? I'm laughing later...