[Trisquel-users] I've seen the apple conference of 2014 and I feel outraged.

franparpe at openmailbox.org franparpe at openmailbox.org
Sun Aug 3 22:22:33 CEST 2014

Hello ladies and gentlemen.

Have you ever felt a rage sentiment that rises owing to witnessing a
particular vignette? Because I felt that In the Apple WWDC 2014:

First of all, they present to us how awesome their translucent themes are,
acting like if nobody had implemented something like it before
*COUGH*-QtCruve kde-*COUGH*

They also showed us their super-cool notification sidebar (KDE everyone?).

The third thing I notice is their super launcher-search thing that can launch
application while looking for stuff from different sources, you know, like
Gnome shell does since its conception in 2011.

But the thing that really enraged me was their redesign in the Safari browser
because they have copied the design from the Gnome team, from their beautiful
Epiphany web browser, and people applauded them, it makes me sick. not only
they call themselves innovators but people believe this also.

Thank you everyone, take care and I would love to read your opinions.