[Trisquel-users] Sound problems with Trisquel 7

gromobir at web.de gromobir at web.de
Sun Aug 3 13:44:26 CEST 2014

Good afternoon mesdames et messieurs,
I currently experience some sound problems with Trisquel-Mini 7. I have a
sound system which works perfectly fine. I know that because everything works
like a charm when I connect this system to my laptop which is running
Trisquel-Mini 6.

Furthermore, everything is also working fine when I plug my USB headset in
the machine with Trisquel-Mini 7. However, once I plug the sound system into
my the PC, there is no sound.
In the volume control there are two options I can choose from. Either
"Built-In Audio Digital Stereo (HDMI)" or "RS690 HDMI Audio [Radeon Xpress
1200 series] Digital Stereo (HDMI)". Unfortunately, none of those options
gives me the desired sound output.

Any hints or advices are highly appreciated.