[Trisquel-users] Trisquel 7 Nouveau drivers

sbohlson at gmail.com sbohlson at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 07:20:05 CEST 2014

I have been trying out Trisquel 7 and I like it. On my laptop I cannot seem
to get the correct resolution or pick which driver I am using. I would like
to use the Nouveau drivers. When I try to install I see that they are already
installed but I cannot find a way to choose to use them. I have an older
laptop with the nvidia nv44 chipset. I have successfully used the Nouveau
drivers with other Linux distros so I am assuming that they support my
chipset. Any ideas on what I am missing, or should I just wait for a final
release of Trisquel 7?
Thanks.