[Trisquel-users] E-readers

mampir at lavabit.com mampir at lavabit.com
Sat Aug 2 22:39:54 CEST 2014

I wish the developers of the Vivaldi and the Improv project would have
been more honest and cooperative when it came to the freedom aspects
of their devices.

In January I asked them whether Improv works with a fully free
operating systems and what components won't work.  They didn't want
give a clear answer and basicaly scolded my for asking.

This isn't the way you develop a freedom friendly device.  Why should I
give my support to such projects?  The didn't seemed concerned with
people who value freedom, so should have we been more supportive and
help them succeeded?