[Trisquel-users] BIOS settings not found

abhijithb21 at gmail.com abhijithb21 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 04:49:06 CEST 2014

Here is my new question on askbuntu. "My friend installed Ubuntu 14.04 LTS on
his Samsung NP 300 G5X laptop that had 4GB RAM and a 700GB HDD. He encrypted
the Ubuntu installation and used LVM. After reboot he was taken directly to
grub. He was successful in booting into Ubuntu a couple of times but then on
entering passphrase he started getting this reply - 'fs type not found'. Now,
he is stuck with this and cannot even boot from any live media for his BIOS
settings is not appearing." Anybody out here to help???