[Trisquel-users] Trisquel Seven!!!

joel at centrifugal.me joel at centrifugal.me
Fri Aug 1 22:36:39 CEST 2014

Jabjabs, OK. Cool, thanks!

So, because I'm still a rookie at this, I have another question; should I go
with the 944M "triskel_7.0-20140629_i686.iso" version? I'm assuming that the
"i" signifies "Intel."

Also, I understand the Apple shame. I remember being mocked when having an
Apple in public. Boy have times changed. Now I shame Apple with two strips of
Duct tape—it marks an "X" over their glowing icon.

Also, both my "DuctBooks" are used. While they may not be fully FREE, they
serve as great transitional computers. Plus, a used computer is way better
for the environment. Come to think of it, there are so many Apples out
their...perhaps there should be a movement for modifying the hardware, e.g.,
building FREE from the recycled.