[Trisquel-users] E-readers

gnufreeme at hushmail.com gnufreeme at hushmail.com
Fri Aug 1 04:50:24 CEST 2014

I read this recently. It looks like the FSF is getting involved with doing
exactly this. Sorry you will not be able to buy it tomorrow.

fsf.org/bulletin/2014/spring/help-us-make-tablets-and-ebook-readers-respect-your-freedom

"If we're going to have hardware that respects our freedom, we have to demand
it -- both with our voices and our pocketbooks. We've shown that when enough
of us get together, we can actually make free devices a reality.

We'll launch specific crowdfunding campaigns for the tablet and ebook reader
once we have plans in place, but we need your support now to get to that
place."