[Trisquel-users] Remote Support (aka Teamviewer Replacement)

chris at thinkpenguin.com chris at thinkpenguin.com
Thu Jun 6 03:48:10 CEST 2013

I'm not 100% following what your saying although I think I get the gist of
it.

What your saying is that there is a third party server involved although the
bulk of the bandwidth / screen data being passed from the one machine to the
viewer does not need to pass through a middleman despite both ends being
firewalled. The middle man only acts as a temporary go between to establish
the connection between the two parties. I could see that working although I
would think that for that to work there probably would need to be a bit of IP
spoofing going on in order to get the viewed systems firewall to open up.