[Trisquel-users] starting a free software club

mikko.viinamaki at students.turkuamk.fi mikko.viinamaki at students.turkuamk.fi
Sun Jul 28 10:46:21 CEST 2013

I think a mix of web pages + IRC + fairly regular live meetings would be
ideal.

I know a few clubs which meet either in public bars and cafes or at
somebody's home.

There was this club in my neighborhood and I went to their meetings a few
time but they were way too "practical" for me. I mean they proceeded to
install proprietary software as a part of any install and didn't seem to be
bothered about it in the least. I guess what I'm trying to say is it's better
to have a proper club with fewer members that have a lousy club with
potentially a lot of members.

Good luck!