[Trisquel-users] How do you get your movies?

gnuser at lavabit.com gnuser at lavabit.com
Tue Jul 23 22:01:20 CEST 2013

In others boards you would get banned for supporting piracy and suggesting it
to other newcomers.

And stop "trying to protect new users". I am a new user and clearly am more
well informed than you are. You just want everyone to agree with whatever
appears in GNU and FSF. Don't you have your own opinion to start with??
Yes, I realize you are over sensitive and over sensible and over protecting
and over.... Well, you are overhead of yourself.