[Trisquel-users] How do you get your movies?

shiretoko at web.de shiretoko at web.de
Tue Jul 23 17:25:42 CEST 2013

 > I don't support the use of piracy (illegal sharing whatever, it's piracy
for me)

You can think whatever you want, but the use of the propaganda term "piracy"
is not ok.
It's neither intelligent nor justified to call sharing "piracy";
don't know what giving a copy of a film to a friend has to do with attacking
ships and killing people and I think no sensible person can see any
relationship.
You're misleading new persons which are interested in the topic with such
propaganda terms.