[Trisquel-users] I'd like to make an xmpp account -- where should I do it?

gnuser at lavabit.com gnuser at lavabit.com
Wed Jul 17 23:30:06 CEST 2013

Well, pretty much what everyone has said.

You can wait for Jabber.org to have their servers back online.
You can become a member of Trisquel which will give you (among other things)
an XMPP account.
You can use Riseup.
YOu can use lavabit and have both email and xmpp.

 From my personal experience, Lavabit is a good, simple, choice if you will be
making a decent use of it. So, I suggest you use Lavabit (start with free
account and if you like it, you can use a padi account which is excellent!)