[Trisquel-users] WiFi on Macbook Air 5-2 (13", 2012) not working

fourfreedom at myopera.com fourfreedom at myopera.com
Tue Jul 16 13:32:43 CEST 2013

Yep, that one character made all the difference. :)

This time I was prompted that 144 MB would be freed. Still more than I had
expected (I mean, this is X times the download size of the new kernel), but
this time everything worked out fine.

 > " the operating system is called GNU"
Yes, I was academically aware of that. I named it linux in the way that the
colloquial language has adopted to call any operating system with a linux
kernel. But I will make sure to endorse the words GNU operating system in the
future! :-)