andrew.roffey at connect.qut.edu.au
Tue Jul 9 12:11:10 CEST 2013
On 09/07/13 19:38, shiretoko wrote:
> I recognize that using librejs leads to huge restrictions and breaks
> many websites.
> Can't do my online banking with it, can't use most shops.
You have a few options with regards to banks:
1. You could use phone banking. You might have freedom that way, but
there is potentially less security this way (no end-to-end encryption
between yourself and the bank).
2. You could try and find out if your bank has a mobile interface that
the banks I use.
3. You could go old fashioned and see if your bank can send your
statements via mail, and use direct deposits or cheques instead of
4. You could change banks (which could be inconvenient).
5. If none of the other options, you could do your banking in a separate
browser, through a proxy, with a different user agent string to avoid
connecting your other web browsing to your banking and shopping. It is
More information about the Trisquel-users