[Trisquel-users] Trisquel in Yeeloong Notebook

joshua6419b at yahoo.co.uk joshua6419b at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 4 21:13:38 CEST 2013

@rova

QUESTION:Where would you actually get a Lemote Yeelong Notebook from ?

I have actually purchased one and it's sitting in the corner awaiting testing
.. although getting 'spare parts' for these devices is neigh-on impossible as
far as I know.

I'm curious to know how you would obtain such a device as I have ebay and
other sites notify me if one 'comes on the market' and only have got one
email in 5 years ?

Or is this just a question of semantics and hypothetical ?

Feel free to elaborate ..  & happy hacking.