[Trisquel-users] Information about Trisquel

holger.beetz at gmail.com holger.beetz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 15:36:20 CEST 2013

Hi there,

 >Be on the bleeding edge means a pool of blood, blood of the users
You should refrain from such comments. Even if your experiences with Arch
might have not been optimal (I do not know the details), Arch is still a fine
distribution and rarely breaks if you understand the KISS principle behind
it.

Arch is not suited for everyone and does not aim to do so. I used Arch for
over two years and had less issues than I had with Trisquel / Xubuntu.

Of course using "bleeding edge" comes to a certain price sometimes but for
those who want consistency there still is something like Debian.

Just my two cents,
Holger