[Trisquel-users] Final release unofficially available

drtan at lavabit.com drtan at lavabit.com
Tue Feb 26 17:20:19 CET 2013

Hi! I have. I loaded FSF amd64 version on my FSF membership card with dd and
it worked. I used exactly the same command as witten in the Trisquel Wiki.
Nevertheless I had to make a special step in my BIOS. My BIOS is from
American Megatrends. Apart from the boot order options it has got some
specific hard drive boot options. When I enter this screen I can see all
disks/drives connected listed. I had to make sure that USB membership card is
checked first. I would check the BIOS setup program carefully and thoroughly.