[Trisquel-users] How can I create a Wi-Fi hotspot in trisquel 6?

davidvargas1 at mac.com davidvargas1 at mac.com
Mon Feb 25 17:16:18 CET 2013

CHRIS

  The WIFI card that I bought from your store, does registers in my wife's
WIN7 Pro, personal laptop as WiFi connection. Strange as it was, I was able
to connect both Linux and her laptop, and I was able to browse the net in my
old laptop. I forgot to add, her laptop was acknowledging for a password.
Yet, is important that both are secure, otherwise anyone could hack your PC.
My wife laptop at that time was connected to our Home wire LAN network to our
gateway Cisco Router.
I did turn off my wife's WiFi, because I did not like the idea of
broadcasting to other people equipment.