[Trisquel-users] Trisquel 6 missed another deadline. Is this project dead?

sdilliano at yahoo.co.uk sdilliano at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 24 13:14:55 CET 2013

"I'm afraid that Trisquel has become another gnewsense"
That is really nonsense. I have never managed to get Gnewsense to work - but
Trisquel without any problems every time. The people who work on the distro
where busy all night as I could see in the IRC chatroom where they were
discussing what they were doing. You can have complete trust, that Trisquel
is far from dead.

And thanks to all of you who are working on the new release. who gives a damn
about deadlines - who sets them anyways other than yourselves.

Sometimes I would prefer a rolling distribution really because I'm not very
familiar with Computers and changing the installation regularly is
problematic for me. But I trust you know much better why this is not a
rolling distro