[Trisquel-users] Trisquel 6.0

john.wilkins21 at btinternet.com john.wilkins21 at btinternet.com
Fri Feb 22 16:18:59 CET 2013

"The original poster does have a point in getting some type of update on 6.
For those that contribute money to Ruben every month... are any of you
worried in how your money is spent when he isn't giving you updates. He does
owe you guys some faith that this project is still somewhat active."
  I have to agree - I contribute every month , not a lot but I'm an OAP so it
would be nice if the developer did a "sticky" post occasionally (how much of
his time does it take to post ?) to let us know what is happening.