[Trisquel-users] Dell XPS 13

onpon4 at gmail.com onpon4 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 23:41:18 CET 2013

I also suggest getting something from http://libre.thinkpenguin.com (side
note: there's no point in pasting the click counter from the Trisquel
website's link; just pointing to "libre.thinkpenguin.com" means part of the
profits will be donated to Trisquel). They have 3 laptop choices: the Gentoo
Penguin, which is the cheapest; the Emperor Penguin, which is a bit more
expensive, bigger, and more powerful; and the Royal Penguin, which is the
most expensive, slimmer, lighter, and has some extra built-in features. All
of them can be ordered with varying specs.

Looking at the laptop you're looking at, I'd say you probably would want a
Royal Penguin. If the specs I'm seeing online are correct, the closest to the
XPS 13 would be to get the Royal Penguin with an i7 processor, 4 GB of RAM,
and a 120 GB SSD. Of course, though, you should customize it to fit your
purposes best. :)