[Trisquel-users] Ethical dillema about Trisquel GNU'LINUX. In need of the community response.

davidvargas1 at mac.com davidvargas1 at mac.com
Fri Feb 15 19:07:06 CET 2013

It was all libre volunteer service, I tested 6 different OSI, 3 from
GNU'LINUX and  SLItaz did the job. It felt like I was working under pressure
and not getting paid for it. I  had better luck with P3 and P4 desktop but
laptops this old was extremely hard. Yet, my friend told me, that he will
upgrade the Ram, and try out trisquel. Remenber I lend him my old laptop
using trisquel and he like it,