[Trisquel-users] Screen Resolution

danels92 at gmail.com danels92 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 13:56:57 CET 2013

Hey, thanks for the replyes.

Going to try the kernel update and manipulate xorg.conf :)

About removing my nVidia card, that's not possible. I need to use it on this
computer (I have Windows and GNU/Linux in the same one). Before anyone says
something, I need to use Windows, my work is on there.

To jxself: well, I was asking here because I wanted to know if there is a
solution that preserves my freedom, because it would be nosense to install a
100% free software distro and install propietary drivers.

Again, thanks to you all, when final realease comes out I will try it.