[Trisquel-users] Ethical dillema about Trisquel GNU'LINUX. In need of the community response.

davidvargas1 at mac.com davidvargas1 at mac.com
Tue Feb 12 17:24:22 CET 2013

Bad news

  Trisquel is not able to install on his laptop, the minimum requirements is
512k of memory, His laptop only has 486k.

  I had to switch to something else light that will use lesser amount of
memory.

  In the mean time, while I was doing this, I did lend him my old laptop which
has trisquel already.

   The only distro that I could fiT was Slitaz which is a GNU=LINUX
distribution not supported by the foundation.

  I did downloaded a few of the distro that are supported by the foundation,
and It was the same issue. We are still friends and he is happy with the
light weight, until he finds that DRD1 memory, NO TRISQUEL.

This matter is consider close.