[Trisquel-users] I will be using Trisquel 6 with Cinnamon

chris at thinkpenguin.com chris at thinkpenguin.com
Sat Feb 9 03:46:46 CET 2013

I believe this is false or not clear. Linux Mint developers produce only free
software. The Linux Mint distribution includes third party non-free software
though. Cinnamon itself shouldn't be a problem to include in Trisquel as far
as I know. If there is a problem it is probably in some way linking to a
repository which may included non-free software or possibly default setting
connected to privacy related issue (more like Unity's Amazon problem). In a
worst case scenario Trisquel could utilize Cinnamon as its desktop with a
tweak or two.