[Trisquel-users] [off-topic] donation needed to improve accessibility

chris at thinkpenguin.com chris at thinkpenguin.com
Tue Feb 5 06:30:23 CET 2013

Where did you get this idea he was locking down the distribution? His whole
reason for doing this is the exact opposite of that. Your pulling stuff out
of the air again as far as I can see. I'm all for more cooperation although I
don't see this benefiting or hurting Trisquel one bit. His goal is noble and
it is unlikely Rubén would have the time to focus so heavily on this anyway.

Spending the time to polish a distribution specific for those with more
extreme difficulties makes sense.

This is similar to Tails. There are enough differences that it really doesn't
make sense to integrate the feature set into more standard distributions.