[Trisquel-users] What do you think of Steam coming to Gnu/Linux.

matt.ivie at gmail.com matt.ivie at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 21:54:39 CET 2013

I thought there were some browser compatibility problems with HTML5, namely
Internet Explorer. If that's the case that would easily keep sites from using
it. Although that is an area that changes rapidly and I haven't been good
about keeping up with the changes.

My one huge concern regarding flash is that adobe can change things and just
break compatibility. As everyone knows it's a ton of work just to get caught
up with their latest release of flash. It would be a huge waste of resources
to try and keep up with all of the adobe changes if they were doing it just
to try and ruin compatibility with a free software alternative. If flash were
an open standard then it would make a bit more sense.