[Trisquel-users] Buying a Trisquel laptop in France

wlqdqxvu at sharklasers.com wlqdqxvu at sharklasers.com
Tue Dec 31 00:41:02 CET 2013

About two years ago I was thinking the same thing as you do. I discovered
that I need a larger bag to carry it. That the large surface of the cover can
bend in the middle as much as to see waves on the screen. That the power
needed to light up such a surface eats up the extra battery making it 5 hours
tops when new. Next to me a friend with a 10" thingie could squeeze 12+ hours
with a lighter battery. Sure the config was weighting in, but 12 continuous
hours is something. And his Wifi was as stong as my external amplified
antenna.