[Trisquel-users] My conceptual problem with my computer.

gnuser at lavabit.com gnuser at lavabit.com
Mon Dec 23 16:35:28 CET 2013

I believe you are correct, but still it's the best choice if you need to run
"dos" in a computer. And the project is very "FLOSS minded" so it's something
that we should perhaps try to understand (it's DOS after all, you can't be
picky with something that is older than ourselves :P)

For the fun of it, I have a old pentium1 with freedos and xfdos. I never turn
it on, but I can still say that I have a free OS even in the ancient stone xD