[Trisquel-users] Artificial Intelligence Project

gaming4jc2 at yahoo.com gaming4jc2 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 7 03:13:16 CET 2013

Any program can be abused. However, strong AI to me personally seems... like
not a good idea. Take for example the great example in Tron. In man's attempt
to create a perfect system he creates Clue! xD

Regardless there are some people working on them:
https://duckduckgo.com/html/?q=artificial+intelligence+opensource

Some of the simplest AI would be from an:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IRC_bot

I've dabbled slightly with them and made them carry on conversations but
nothing else overly meaningful. And nothing that could compete with the
infamous Wolfram Alpha's Sentient Code.