[Trisquel-users] Re : Artificial Intelligence Project

magicbanana at gmail.com magicbanana at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 02:22:13 CET 2013

As far as I know "strong AI" is science fiction. Nobody has a concrete plan
on how to implement it. However, if some current approaches would lead to it,
I would bet on the nature-inspired ones (multi-agent systems, artificial
neural nets, etc.)... that we do not truly understand! As you said, learning
probably requires not only many sensors (vision, etc.) to perceive the
environment but also actuators (motion, etc.) to interact with it.