[Trisquel-users] Dragora

subsequentrequests at hmamail.com subsequentrequests at hmamail.com
Thu Dec 5 08:16:21 CET 2013

I already have Trisquel-mini in my PC and is fast as no other OS I have ever
tried. Just by itself it uses less than 85mb! That's really Light, much more
than the so called Light Ubuntu "Lubuntu". Believe me, I really like this OS,
and I was wondering what were your comments on this and on Dragora. I also
want to contribute with Dragora. I haven't found any forum from Dragora,
though. But hey, this forum is waaay awesome and its people are really
active! :D

Is there anything I have to know as a new user for Dragora that differs from
Trisquel and that made you have problems when you first used it?