[Trisquel-users] FlashVideoReplacer no longer working on YouTube?

migatheotaku at gmail.com migatheotaku at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 00:54:16 CET 2012

Is anybody else having difficulties getting FlashVideoReplacer to work on
YouTube as of today? I haven't been able to get Gnash or Lightspark to work
with YouTube, and FVR is the best way to play back HD content on my machine.

I'd just use the HTML5 beta, but it doesn't support all videos and runs
slowly for some odd reason (I have a somewhat powerful machine), and I'm not
installing Flash. So, anybody else having this issue?