[Trisquel-users] Free Software Media Center

chris at thinkpenguin.com chris at thinkpenguin.com
Fri Jan 13 08:00:21 CET 2012

I just thought I'd post a little info about a new free software capable media
center we are working on.

It will be centered around the same case as the Penguin Wee at:
libre.thinkpenguin.com if all goes well.

It looks like at the moment it will probably run $349. It is capable of
playing HD content.

It is currently in testing. The main problem users are going to face with a
completely free version is a lack of non-infringing content.

If all goes well and there is an interst we will offer them in black as well.