[Trisquel-users] Tweak-tool

tegskywalker at hotmail.com tegskywalker at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 5 02:35:03 CET 2012

I have never installed software though Ubuntu Tweak because I usually get the
majority though the repositories or external PPA I add manually. I do use it
to purge PPAs though and it is great for that.

I also do not know how this "taints" the system if the program is GPL and
installation of non-free software is by choice. It does not automatically
install non-free software and I honestly think you are taking this too
seriously.

If you want a great program to easily manage stuff in Ubuntu, then use it. If
you want to self mutilate and edit .conf files and/or stick to the command
line for everything, then more power to you. Because the state of Linux
documentation pretty much forces people to rely on messageboards for help, I
welcome Ubuntu Tweak with open arms.