[Trisquel-users] Question Concerning Ethics and Gaming

ariel arielgnu at gmail.com
Tue May 3 00:12:29 CEST 2011

> ...Also, and not to be mean, but most Free Software games are
> not on the level of modern Non-Free games. Most Free Software games are doing
> now what was new back in the 90s to early 2000s. They really have nothing
> comparable to modern gaming.

I started using free software about 5 years ago. It has been relatively
easy so far because of the efforts and work of all the people fighting
for their freedom in the past. I love video games too, maybe is our turn
to fight for our freedom. It is true, we are far behind, but if we
contribute and help as much as we can, we will catch up.

I saw this video the other day and I'll like to share it and hear your
opinions http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ct36u8RPIU

Good bye.