[Trisquel-users] Cannot get correct resolution with Nvidia graphics

bfxms at bellsouth.net bfxms at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 25 15:19:58 CET 2010

I have an nVidia GeForce6100 using the -nv driver with Trisquel 3.5 and all
is well except there's no 3D.  The resolution was automatically detected at
1280x1024.  What options are shown if you try to set the screen resolution
from the System menu?  Did you restart X after all the editing was done?  I
think some things don't take effect until the next restart.

You may hear from someone more technically proficient but in the mean time
I'll search around to see what info I can find on the FX5300.