[Trisquel-users] Youtube: "Go upgrade!"

bfxms at bellsouth.net bfxms at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 17 03:46:08 CET 2010

Your point is well taken.  In saying "I like to have things working" I am not
concerned with YouTube so much as being able to play streaming video.  I
tried openvideo.dailymotion.com and most videos work well.  Unfortunately, so
much of the streaming video and interactive content, including games, seems
to be delivered (if that's the right word) using flash.   Personally, I can
do wihout most of this, but sometimes the kids like to watch videos from
National Geographic (flash) or play games on miniclip (flash) and it would be
nice to have the ability.