[Trisquel-users] Youtube: "Go upgrade!"

Luis Felipe López Acevedo introsmedia at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 21:09:34 CET 2010

2010/3/15 <bfxms at bellsouth.net>

> I am glad it worked.  I will have to go through the process again and try
> to get it working.  Although I don't watch much video on youtube, I like to
> have things working to demo the OS to other people.

In my humble opinion, you should not depend on YouTube support to show
Trisquel to other people. Remember that Trisquel is about freedom and
YouTube's service is not for free software users. If these people don't
migrate to Trisquel because YouTube doesn't work, it probably means that
they are not ready to be free software users.

I think that using these services that don't care about you (free software
users), and using programs that read formats that are not made thinking of
freedom, is not a good thing for a libre society.

--
Luis Felipe López Acevedo
http://introsmedia.tuxfamily.org/