[Trisquel-users] Trisquel 3.5 Release Candidate published

bfxms at bellsouth.net bfxms at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 15 15:48:59 CET 2010

I am using a Brother MFC-7820N.  I have not problems printing but haven't
tried scanning yet.  I added the printer through the System menu; selected
Add Printer, entered the URL of the printer, next, next, etc and it was done.
  I didn't download any drivers, and I only have the repos included by
Trisquel by default, so if GPL drivers are included with Trisquel I am using
them.  If not, I am not sure of the licensing.