[Trisquel-users] suggestions for

pulupp at gmail.com pulupp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 20:23:10 CET 2010

I just wanted to say that in the past, I have used a netinst image to install
a system. I manage my way around on computers, i'm no guru, but still, a
netinstall took me over a day to get up and running fully functional. An
install with a gui, an install with a desktop environment which has been
tested is on the other hand way better for the end user.

I think anyone is free to do a netinst, but for the sake of simplicity,
having a running os preconfigured is just simpler.

Also, the netinst is a problem when it comes to a persistent pendrive boot,
whereas the livecd image has been done before and can be done.