[Trisquel-users] suggestions for

Morten Juhl-Johansen Zölde-Fejér mjjzf at writtenandread.net
Wed Mar 3 20:10:27 CET 2010

On Wed,  3 Mar 2010 19:12:32 +0100 (CET)
Roeplay at lavabit.com wrote:

> MPlayer is indeed lighter than Totem, but it's excluded from our
> repos for some reason (ask quidam).

The options are narrowing down - are we left with Xine/Gxine? Or
Xfmedia, which does both sound and video, AFAIAT? Don't know if it is
in the repos (I should really pull in a Trisquel installation, if I am
going to be discussing this).

> Also, an FTP client is not necessary for the default installation.

Yet another example of how differently we operate, but - fine by me.
You want me to take it out or leave it in there as a suggestion box?

Yours,
__
Morten Juhl-Johansen Zölde-Fejér
http://writtenandread.net * mjjzf at writtenandread.net