[Trisquel-users] Trisquel 3.5 beta

flop333 at yahoo.es flop333 at yahoo.es
Wed Mar 3 14:53:33 CET 2010

 >I don't think the recording is the problem, but system compatibility.
 >Run the beta in the failsafe graphics mode and look for runtime errors.

I come back still with the same problem: in failsafe graphics mode it loads
fine -it does so in normal mode as well- and apparently with no errors. I
have run the command "sudo md5sum /dev/cdrom" while in the live session and
it still returns the same wrong md5sum (b75be39a54e0cdb1dcc813a6b0c8f0b5). Is
there any parameter I may enter at boot to see the progression of the
checking for errors process (i.e. without "splash")? If it is so, what should
I enter exactly? Or, again, once I am in the live session may I run in some
way the check CD for errors process? Thanks a lot again.