[Trisquel-translators] [DE] Privacy Policy

David Rodriguez Alvarez david at sognus.com
Fri Jun 1 06:02:26 CEST 2018

Dear translators, thanks a lot for your help!

After waiting a bit for feedback I've updated the French and German
website translations with the text you've provided.

Regarding some suggestions on the French side, we've decided to continue
to be a bit rebellious regarding the typical cookie consent pop-up
(which I added for some hours last week), so it's not currently enabled.

We understand that the essential non-tracking cookies the site uses fall
into the category of those which is exempt from opt-out and
notification, although we could be wrong and we'll be looking at this
aspect further.

I'll be also looking at the other suggestion regarding links for direct
access to personal data and other options, although the way Drupal works
goes a bit against us for this particular issue.

Thanks again and best regards,

David.