[Trisquel-translators] New language?

Felipe López felipe.lopac at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 17:31:35 CET 2014

> > You're welcome to join. Please read this page:
> >
> > http://trisquel.info/en/wiki/website-translations
>
> Thanks for the link, but on the page, it asks me to send a email which
> I got the following result:
>
> The error that the other server returned was:
> 550 5.1.1 <translations at trisquel.info>: Recipient address rejected:
> User unknown in virtual mailbox table
>
> I guess the @TODO marked on the page hasn't been completed yet.

You're right.

Then I suggest you to write to the development mailing list [1] or use the
contact form [2] expressing your intention to help translate the website
into Chinese. I became a Spanish translator a long time ago and can't
remember what process I had to follow. Sorry for not being able to be more
useful :)

[2] http://trisquel.info/en/contact

--
Luis Felipe López Acevedo